Smush Image Optimization Tips
Your Ultimate Guide to Site Speed:
- The complete guide to image optimization for WordPress (get more out of Smush).
- 22-steps for website speed optimization.
- Here’s how to combine WP Smush with our Hummingbird performance plugin for serious speed.
- Our top picks for CDN services. Make your site fast and reliable.
- Using Multisite? Make your network blisteringly fast with Hummingbird and CloudFlare.
- Winning a perfect 100 score on Google PageSpeed Insights…is it really possible?
Speed Optimization Pro Tips:
- Activate caching on your site
- Scale images to fit your themes containers
- Use a CDN to move content closer to your visitors
- Choose a good host
- Monitor your site performance
For any single site, optimizing speed and performance can be quick and easy. Especially with the help of free plugins like Smush and Hummingbird. But what if you are managing 10 or even 100 sites? It’s time to upgrade! Automation will save you a ton of time and ensure you don’t miss crucial steps.
A WPMU DEV membership not only includes Smush Pro with 200% faster compression, Bulk Smush and up to 2x savings with lossy Super Smush optimization, get our complete developer toolkit for Hummingbird performance optimization, Defender security, The Hub site WordPress site manager, automated backups, updates and reports, and 24/7 live chat support – all included
Get your pro upgrade completely free for the first 30-days. No obligation. No contract.