This WP Calculated Fields Form is useful. I haven’t tested or applied yet, but I will…
Calculated Fields Form is for visually:
♦ Creating forms with automatically calculated fields
♦ Finance calculators
♦ Quote calculators
♦ Booking cost calculators
♦ Date calculators
♦ Health / fitness calculators
♦ Form builder for adding input fields on the form
♦ Add one or more calculated fields
♦ Predefined forms templates
With Calculated Fields Form you can create forms with dynamically calculated fields to display the calculated values.
It includes a form builder for adding/editing different field types, including one or more automatically calculated fields based in the data entered in other fields.
Calculated Fields Form can be used for creating both single and complex calculations, for example general calculators, ideal weight calculators, calorie calculators, calculate quotes for hotel booking and rent a car services, calculate quotes for appointments and services, loan & finance calculators, date calculators like pregnancy calculators, etc…
- Visual form builder with multiple fields and form formatting options
- Any number of calculated fields can be added
- Easy and visual calculator interface
- The calculator supports both easy and advanced operations, including ternary operators and common Math functions
- Supports multiple field types, like drop-down, checkboxes, radiobuttons, dates, numbers
- Accept operations with dates (ex: days between two dates)
- Smart automatic number and prices identification into the field values
- Supports form separators and comments sections to layout the form in a friendlier way
- Manage multiple calculated forms
- Practical “clone” button to duplicate a form
- Five pre-built practical samples included
- Multi pages forms supported
- Conditional rules supported. Useful for creating wizards
- Intuitive and interactive form builder interface
- Predefined forms templates
The “Calculated Fields Form” plugin allows the specific integration with the following editors:
- Classic WordPress Editor.
- Gutenberg Editor.
- For other editors, the shortcodes should be inserted using other controls of general purpose, like the controls for inserting HTML or shortcodes.